- Oh, we do like to be beside the seaside! Oh, we do like to be beside the sea! We’re delighted to announce our latest – and newest – local event – the Worthing Seaside 10k. This jolly route over paths and flat grass takes in the beautiful sights along Worthing’s historical sea front. The race
- This group support the pratical and emotional needs of unpaid carers in the community. We gave them £5,000 in January 2013 through our UK Head Office Grants Programme, towards their 2013 programme of free outings and events for carers and their loved ones.
- The Society supports just over 500 people who are formally registered as blind or partially sighted living in Worthing. We gave them £5,000 through our UK Head Office Grants Programme towards the Society’s core funding, providing relief, general welfare and services to its members.
- Raydar is a parent run group for families with children/young people between 0-25 years with disabilities/special needs. We gave them £5,000 through our UK Head Office Grants Programme towards a ‘Drop In’ space for carers in the Littlehampton area.
- The Association works with vulnerable families in East & West Sussex, running a variety of programmes to rebuild these families in need. We gave them £2,500 in Jan 2013 through our UK Head Office Grants Programme, towards community work with Nyewood Junior School, Bognor Regis.